Monday, March 17, 2008

Baptism--February 17, 2008







Our little baby girl was baptized about a month ago. We were so fortunate to have so many people join us for the celebration. Dan's family from Illinois including his Aunt, his brother from California, my sister and family from Boston, my parents from Michigan, and so many of our close friends from our area. Her baptism gown was made by a girl from my church. We used the material from my wedding dress train. Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

leo mama said...

what fabulous photos were captured on that special day! ones that bring me such joy and big huge smiles!! she's BEAUTIFUL! i had so much fun sewing for your little one. if anytime in the future anika's wanting some clothing w/a personal touch...i'm just a phone call away!! i love sewing for mamas & babies w/funky style! love to you guys....stacy

Anonymous said...

Glad I made it to her baptism. I hope to make my way there soon. You know how I have Anika's picture on the back of my Airline Pilot ID badge, right? I keep getting comments on how beautiful my daughter is...and then I correct them that she's not my daughter and that she's my niece. My point is, Anika is known all over the country now. Thanks to her loving uncle! I know, I know...I'm awesome. :D Love you guys!!