There's been a coup. The previous author of this post has been overthrown, and the GUEST BLOGGER now reins over the "Art of Balance" world. I am happy to report that this feat was accomplished without firing a single shot, and no animals were harmed in the process.
I have been contemplating this move for some time. I guess the final motivation was when I had a good family friend email me and ask that I take over this blog. It is my understanding that there are several individuals that check this page on a pretty regular basis. Heck, I even checked it regularly when I knew there was no way the former regime had time to update it. Yes, I'm an idiot.
But, I digress.
I feel that it is my duty to keep the followers of this blog up to date with the goings-on of our family. I owe it to the masses. Some may say that I am a dissenter, a rebel, or even a treasonist. However, may I remind you of some other individuals who helped birth this country from the womb of the Brittish government, and were similarly branded. Now, history remembers them as patriots.
So, you'll be noticing some changes around here. I've already changed some words in the title block to more accurately reflect the current author of this blog. Unfortunately, I am stuck with the title.... Camouflage blog layouts will undoubtedly appear as soon as I have the time and am willing to put in the effort. Also, advertisements from PBR, GMC, Winchester and Cabela's are currently in the works, and may appear in the side walls of the blog soon.
It's an exciting time for all of us as we embark on this new adventure. Sit back, and enjoy the ride.
GUEST BLOGGER
Thursday, September 03, 2009
GUEST BLOGGER: Taking Over
Posted by
jani
at
8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
:)
Post a Comment