Gotta love that dirty blue-eyed beauty.
She's already a genius. Mommy's teaching her well...Mac's are amazing!
Dan took this. Isn't he talented?!
From the 7 month shots...missed the traditional 6 monthers. Thanks Grandma for the help with these!
So sweet. Reminds of a recent onesie saying at Target "Someday I will demand a horse."
Yes, she is sunburned. No, we were not with her when this happened. Sore subject.
Gotta love the ExerSaucer.
Friday, May 09, 2008
Okay, okay, here are some recent favs.
Posted by
jani
at
8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jane, these are all equally precious! I am having trouble deciding which one(s) to post on my wall o'photos...and missing this future equestrian VERY much. xxoo, your sis
What a beautiful granddaughter I have! These pictures are beautiful - you have to get more into kids - you're great! I miss her so very much - can't wait to see you all this month. Love,MOM
She is too cute!
Post a Comment