Anika is just the perfect little photography subject. Although she rarely smiles for me, she has a very pensive/serious look! What a little model.
Last night I attended a 3 hour photography seminar and I learned so much! I almost hate going to these because when I leave, my head feels so crammed with information that it might just explode. I took about 5 solid pages of notes.
I edited this picture with some new software I just got called Nik Filters. How awesome is this stuff. It works in tandem with Photoshop which makes it really easy. I can't wait for the summer, so I have more time to play around with some of this.
Aren't you proud mom! This shot was in our living room using just the window light in the early evening. No flash and check out that catch light in her eyes!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
My Favorite Subject
Posted by
jani
at
6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wayyyy too cuteeeee!!!!
Post a Comment