Look who's excited...
Here's why...
Yes, we are having another baby. Oh my goodness. No, this was not planned! Do you think I'm crazy! Babies 18 months apart!
My first reaction was lots of tears...of course my wonderful husband calmed me down. Then once it grew on me, he started worrying! Finally, now we are on the same page and very excited about our surprise baby!
The baby is due March 6, 2009, so that puts me at 5 weeks and 5 days today. I know its early, but I'm not much of a secret keeper especially when we need to ask for something from our friends and family...
...this was not in the cards for us considering our carrier status for cystic fibrosis (we were planning to do this more scientifically), so we are asking for lots of prayers. As we did with Anika, we will go for the CVS testing again at 12 weeks. We will be able to find out the gender and what the status is for the baby's future health.
We are anxious, but we both really feel like God has a plan for us (since this baby made it through all the odds--the pill, and my nursing Anika), so we have been trying to release our fears to Him.
One great thing is that the pregnancy so far has been nothing like with Anika. I feel tired and nauseous all the time, but by this time with her, I had been so sick I'd lost 10 lbs. Maybe its a boy!
More on our recent trip to Boston and Maine soon...our poor baby had her first flu...Yuck!
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Some Very Informative Pics
Posted by
jani
at
7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
JANE!! Oh my goodness - CONGRATS CONGRATS!! We will definitely be lifting this sweet baby up in our prayers and trust that God has a beautiful plan for him/her! I hope you stay feeling pretty good...I can't believe you got pregnant nursing and mini-pill - this scares me as I'm doing the same! Uh oh! :) Would love to catch up with you soon...love, Suds
OH MY!!!! That is not what I expected to read but that is so WONDERFUL for you guys. We will be praying for your new little one. Love, Erin
congrats again darling!! i am so glad you finally decided to break the news...it was hard to keep it a secret:). it was great seeing you guys at the wedding...we love you both so much and will definitely keep you in our prayers as always. you are so right...release those fears to Him.
Hi Baby Girl - Hope this gets through - I'm still learning how to do this. We will pray daily for our newest precious baby. Love ya, MOM
Post a Comment