I guess you can call this work. I took some photos for teachers I work with who had a baby boy in July. Editing these sure got me excited for our little man!
This miracle shot actually happened at the end...this little guy wasn't waking up for anything. I could kick myself for not having invested in a cool white pedestal.
The baby loved putting his little hand by his face.
Gotta love toes.
Why didn't I do these with Anika!? Mom--Next time, don't let me say no!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Some of My Work
Posted by
jani
at
6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those are GREAT Jani! Why didn't I make you do those for me when my buddy was little? Next time :)
Great baby pictures! Yes, we must do these for your little man - I will remind you...Love ya all, MOM
Post a Comment