Okay, I know its silly, but I am a huge John and Kate Plus 8 fan...I am so angry about all this news! Dan said something like my "Cinderella story is crashing down"...he's convinced John is a cheater! Is he really cheating? I don't even know them and I'm all upset by the recent news! I need to get a life!
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great zoo pictures - looks like Anika had fun! Guess what! Not to make you jealous but this coming Wed. Ellie and I (who also love Jon and Kate plus 8) are going to see Kate as she is speaking in Muskegon at the Fruenthral - can't wait! We have "special" seats and a personal meeting with Kate!
Jani! Great to connect with you on FB and to find your family blog! So fun. :) I manage a bookstore these days and have lots of connections with publishers/authors etc. I just spoke with some people from Zondervan (whom Kate already has 2 books with and a 3rd coming in October) they say that it is all made up and that they are denying everything. I don't know it that makes it false or not, but I do know that Kate is coming to our church in September so I will ask her then, if your mom doesn't find out first. :)
I saw Kate speak at Willow Creek. I am still convinced that she is a big B and it is all her fualt. She drove John to cheat! TLC is coming out with John+4 and Kate+4
Post a Comment