Wednesday, January 21, 2009

GUEST BLOGGER: My Wife, the NBCT!


Jani was recently (by recently, I mean since the last blog entry) honored
by her school district for becoming a National Board Certified Teacher. I call her NBCT for short. She put a ton of effort and time into the 2 year process, and I was glad that it payed off. She is such a smart and talented teacher! I am lucky to have married her.

The best part about being a NBCT (other than the fame and fortune), is that you get a NBCT license plate cover. I was going to put it on the Yukon for her, but she said no. Although it was the perfect compliment to our car, this NBCT make the conscious decision to remain humble. Way to remember your roots, Babe!


The ceremonious ceremony.

Pictured from l to r: Jani's mentor and NBCT colleague, Jani (aka: NBCT) with what appears to be a basketball under her shirt, and her principal.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Dan, you are too funny! I am so glad, again, that you have updated this blog. Jani spilled on our girls weekend how much you enjoy the comments....so I thought I would leave on just so you can tell her! :)

Sara said...

Jani... of course you know how proud I am of you and the NBCT.. but Dan... do you know how proud of you and excited I am that you have updated this blog again? Usually, I have no room to talk, but I have posted this week... so I think I can safely make that comment!