Wednesday, January 21, 2009

GUEST BLOGGER: Pics of Anika


Here you go. I know that's why you visit here...just to get your Anika fix and leave. It's like taking a can of Coke for the road when you are leaving a friends house. It's okay, I'm not above it and am not judging you. Enjoy!


Mommy reads to me!


Daddy can't read and just smiles a lot.


"Do these leaves make my butt look big?"


"Mommy lets my play behind the tires of large SUVs!"


"Stay, Doggie!"


Look at those blue eyes!


"So, one more necklace, and then I can audition for Mr. T?"


She practically babysits herself now.


She was so into this work of art that she didn't eat or shower for 3 days straight. Ah, the artist's life.....


Mommy, I'm not so sure that these figurines from 1957 are lead free!?"


Dancing with a light on my head! Makes sense, right?