I guess I'm going to have to lay down the law. What was I thinking giving Dan my password to post! I do find it funny that I should have known this was coming. Lately, the only song he ever sings around the house is Chicken Fried, but just last night, I heard him in the monitor blasting 80s tunes to poor Anika (she can't even get away!). I should have seen this coming. If you're not sure what I'm talking about check out the link in the entry below this one.
PREGNANCY UPDATE: So I saw my doctor yesterday, and he says the little man is now head down. Thank God for the last two snow days from school since (as most women know) head down is NOT comfortable. I am starting to get really exhausted easily. I sometimes get out of breath reading aloud to my students!
So the Doc said he would be happy to get the show on the road a week out from the due date. SO time line for baby boy Wilkens could be anywhere between Feb. 17-24th!
Other exciting news...Anika is not only getting a new Uncle this summer--Caleb, Laura's fiancee, but her uncle Drew visited this weekend with girlfriend, Raina, and when they returned from their trip up the Arch, she was future Auntie Raina! Very exciting since we like her and Anika just adored her!
We are gearing up for big changes. Our new master bedroom is complete in the attic and very cozy (even though we have yet to sleep there! I have to get up too often to do stairs at night.). Now our old room is in disarray as it gets painted and changed around for the little man. Our bedroom is currently in the middle of the living room floor! Anika finds this quite exciting.
Keep us in your prayers. We sure hope this little girl loves her bro!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Oh No! The Guest Blogger has gone crazy.
Posted by
jani
at
12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment