To potty train or not to potty train. So Anika is only 19 months old, but she is SO interested in going in the big potty. It has become such an issue that she stands outside the bathroom door and begs us to let her in. Then once we do she stands by the toilet and goes in her diaper! Last night she even tried to take her pants off! So, Eli and I went to the store today and bought the big sis a potty. We'll see what happens tonight! Anyone else potty train this young? I'd love some advice.
So I was going through Anika's old clothes getting ready to part with them and I almost cried looking at some of the items I can still see her wearing as a little baby. I have always been interested in making a quilt for her and I found this site where this lady in Iowa makes them! Check her out at: Jelly Bean Quilts. Now I have to decide if I should do it now or wait for a few more favorite outfits to add! This dress below is Daddy's favorite. It is really tight, but he keeps dressing her in it regardless!Maybe he just likes it since she's doing duck calls in these pics...and hanging it on the dog's neck!
Here are the two of them (Eli is gigantic, people never believe me when I tell them how old he is!) ...And Anika putting on my shoes...this is a favorite pasttime and makes me nervous since she walks all over the house this way!
And here's me with my plaque from the Senate of Missouri for achieving National Boards. Dan was more excited than I think I was.
Couldn't resist this cute man. He's wondering why I'm trying to get him to sit up!
Friday, April 24, 2009
All About Anika, Well Mostly
Posted by
jani
at
2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
They have grown so much already since Easter. I miss you all so much! These pics are daring.
Oh, Jani....these pics are adorable. Thank goodness for blogs - Atleast we can feel a little closer! Eli is HUGE and soooo cute! Can't wait to see Anika and him at the end of the month!
Post a Comment