Here are some recent pics:
Last night, thanks in part to the swing, Eli slept for 6 hours straight! What a great little boy! Now we just have to break him of eating himself to sleep!
We have all been doing well here at the Wilkens, now 4. Anika is adjusting some, she seems to always want her mama, and Dan and I are getting a bit more used to juggling two. Man are diapers for two ever expensive!
This past weekend we both did 3 hours each with the two alone. I know, those of you with lots of kids think we're crazy, but 2 under 2 is challenging for 1 person! It's even more difficult for Dan since Eli is not a fan of the bottle. I may have received a text while I was out with some expletives involved!
We are headed to MI for the Memorial Day holiday and would love to see some of you!
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Sleep, Glorious Sleep!
Posted by
jani
at
1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Can't wait to see you guys!!
Love,
The Johnson's
Post a Comment