He's Here!

Eli was born last night at 7:07, weighing in at 8 lbs, 10 ounces, and is 22 inches long. He's so big! His feet are so big that they almost didn't fit on the ink board when he got his imprints done! Let's hope he grows into them.
Jani did great. The epidural only seemed to work on one side, so she felt everything on the other. I continue to be impressed and blessed by such a wonderful wife. Momma and Eli are doing well.
Thanks to everyone for their thoughts, prayers, phone calls and texts. We feel so blessed to have such great families and friends.
I'll post more pics later, but I forgot the cord to download the pictures from the camera. For now, you'll have to settle on a pic from my phone.

5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! he is adorable. can't wait to see more pictures.
love,
mo, casey, avery & kylie
Dan and Jani, I am so happy for both of you. Eli is so precious. Jane with my epidural for Nora it only worked on one side for about an hour and then it stopped working altogether so I feel your pain! I am so happy to hear that baby and momma are doing well, an answer to prayers! Congratulations!
Love to all, Adam, Erin, Natalie, Nora, and Isla
Beautiful boy--you guys do good work! Can't wait to meet our little nephew/cousin soon, hopefully early summer in MI? Extra hugs to Jani since I know what it's like to muddle through a poorly performing epidural! Still I'm hopeful her experience is a good sign for me in 5-6 weeks. Love you guys very much.
Auntie Joy, Uncle BW, and Fish
Wilkens Fam... congrats! Again you have brought another beautiful little person into the world, and he is lucky to have such awesome parents and a big sister. Let us know how we can help out in the days and weeks to come!
Much Love,
The Whites
congratulations!! he is beautiful! much love to the wilkens family!
Post a Comment