Monday, February 16, 2009

Yippeee! Got the Centimeter!

Never knew I would be so excited about measurements, but we're finally in the home stretch. I have a scheduled induction for Thursday morning at 6am. I have been having contractions like crazy though, so who knows if the little guy will come sooner?

Dan is nesting too. We've almost got all our stuff out of the little boy's nursery and moved up to the attic. He has installed custom closet organizers for us as well. Can't wait til I can regularly do stairs to enjoy the new king sized bed. For mow I'm on an old full sized bed in the baby's room for a bit.

Thanks for all the emails and calls to check in on us. We really appreciate it.

Oh, I painted some letters of the baby's first name...maybe I'll reveal them in a pic tomorrow! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're paying for you guys! Let us know when he arrives :)
Love,
Mo, Casey, Avery & Kylie

Erin said...

Can't wait to hear!

Anonymous said...

I DON'T NEST. Let's set the record straight right now. I hardly think "nesting" is defined as being harassed into completing tasks around the house.

GrammaLou said...

I am glad you are ready for the new little guy.Can the letters in his name be found in your "smile"? Love you and wishing all of you the best

The Terps said...

Oh Jane!! Can't wait to hear the news! :)

Anonymous said...

Just checking in and waiting for the good news! =) - Traci