Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Playing the Waiting Game

Oh man, I'm stuck at a 2! All I need is one more centimeter to get this little man out. Anika is having lots of fun lately. She got a new kitchen, her Nana plays with her, and we even went to the park the other day in 70 degree weather. Mom is keeping me walking and helping with everything! Here are some pics from this week.


These phone calls are important business!


She's all about her babies...here they are in the car seat.


Not a comfortable Mommy.


We love those dimples.


Time for bed, but first the babies need to be lined up.

2 comments:

Matt Wilkens said...

She just grows and grows and grows. You guys need to move to Chicago so I can see you more often!

Erin said...

Oh Jane, I feel your pain! We'll be praying that it happens for you soon and that it goes smoothly! Can't wait to hear!