Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Daggers Have Arrived

So last night proved to be a tough one for little Anika. I had to leave during bedtime and when I got home at 9:30pm the little lady and her daddy were sitting in the dark living room (she is usually asleep by 8pm). She must have woken up in the night at least 5 times and let me say, that is not good for your own sanity or marriage!

All day, I worried about how she will ever learn to sleep without her mommy feeding her to sleep. Then, after dinner tonight, we were playing sit up on the couch with her (it makes her look so old!) and realized there was something sharp in that tiny mouth. One little dagger has arrived and man do I love those Baby Orajel teething swabs...thanks to my sister for recommending them. She went right back to sleep after an awakening involving lots of screaming one I put that stuff in her mouth.

0 comments: