You will get through this. Carter did the same thing and I was DEVASTAED... but we got through it, and you will too. Just keep offering her the good stuff... pump it when she refuses, and don't feel compelled to give her much that isn't from you. She'll come around. I know it's hard, and this weekend is already so stressful for ya'll... but God will get you through it, and we're here to help if you need us :+)
I second that (what Sara wrote)! Thinking of you, Jane--never quite went through this myself but I'll bet Anika will soon realize what she's missing. xxoo
2 comments:
Jani,
You will get through this. Carter did the same thing and I was DEVASTAED... but we got through it, and you will too. Just keep offering her the good stuff... pump it when she refuses, and don't feel compelled to give her much that isn't from you. She'll come around. I know it's hard, and this weekend is already so stressful for ya'll... but God will get you through it, and we're here to help if you need us :+)
I second that (what Sara wrote)! Thinking of you, Jane--never quite went through this myself but I'll bet Anika will soon realize what she's missing. xxoo
Post a Comment